Better Tomorrow Financial is different
- Financial planning and advice that fits your values, life situation, and goals.
- Solutions to financial problems, not product sales.
- 100% web-based meetings that fit your schedule wherever you live. (In-person sessions available for those in the greater Seattle area.)
- Step-by-step assistance to achieve your goals with minimal work on your part.
- Flat-fee asset management for those that just need investment management.
- Objective: we are a fiduciary, fee-only Registered Investment Advisor and don’t sell any financial products or charge percentage-based Assets Under Management (AUM) fees.
- Knowledgeable: Our principal advisor, Ward Williams, first became a Registered Investment Advisor in 2011. Ward has an MBA, two Physics degrees and a Math minor, and loves spreadsheets and investing.
- Effective: Personal finance is as much about human psychology as it is about math and money. We will simplify and automate your financial life as we guide you each step of the way in implementing our recommendations. Our clients typically save thousands in annual expenses, investment fees, and taxes after completing our financial planning process.
- Flexible: We can meet you any day of the week day or evening based on your schedule. All meetings are usually done over online video calls, eliminating the need for you to travel, or put on shoes.
Reach out now
Email us at email@example.com, call or text (253) 655-7627, or use the contact form here to schedule a free consultation.
We also offer personal finance classes for corporate or private groups of 10+ people.
Comprehensive Financial Planning
Contact us, and within 3-6 months we’ll cover every area of your financial life–giving it a tune up or an overhaul, per your needs and wants– and have you intelligently investing, saving, spending, protecting yourself and your loved ones, and on track for financial independence on your terms.
Just Investment Management
If you just need an independent advisor to manage your investments on an on-going basis, learn how our flat-fee asset management plan puts more investment growth in your pocket.